Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court


Cancellation Fees

Item to be cancelled Documentation Required
Minor's Mortgage If minor is 22 or older at the time of cancellation, the Clerk's Office must be presented a notarized affidavit from him or her stating their date of birth and that they are of age, and grant the Clerk the authority to cancel their mortgage.  If minor is under 22, the Clerk's Office must be presented a motion and order signed by a judge ordering the Clerk to cancel the minor's mortgage.
Tax Lien Release from IRS or State.
UCC Terminations Must be prepared on a Louisiana approved form. Non-standard forms are acceptable at an increased fee. See fees.

Want to see the Cancellation forms available from our website?


©2016-2017 Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court.  All Rights Reserved.